I’m integrated in Palma Lawyers Team and collegiate in exercise in the Lawyers Association of the Balearic Islands ICAIB. Having experience in Court cases as a lawyer specialize in Real Estate in Mallorca, I’m focused in Property Conveyancing.
3 Important facts about me.
.-I’m 100% INDEPENDENT. I work ONLY for my client and despite it’s legal, I never represente both buyer and seller. Also I never get or pay commissions to Real Estate Agents or Banks.
.-I take the time to check the state of the property. Real Estate it’s a very competitive market and therefore vendors or agents are tying to close a deal as soon is possible. The rush (and also some cheating) means that EVERY DAY SOMEONE BUYS A PROPERTY WITH ILLEGALITIES IN MALLORCA without knowing it.
.-I love my job and that’s probably why I do it well. I realize that choosing a lawyer without knowing him is difficult. That’s why from this moment I would like to invite you to TEST MY SKILLS FOR FREE.
As a Real Estate Lawyer I’m active in any part of Mallorca doing the process of buying a property easy, and safe.
…“Although I’m a lawyer, and because Mallorca’s market particularities, sometimes I feel like a detective trying to uncover the real situation of the property my client it’s willing to buy”.
- NIE number application.
- Verification of the legality of any property either in town or rural areas.
- Tax and mortgage advice.
- Negotiation with vendors
- Charges and encumbrances investigation
- Drafting reserve, option contracts and purchase deeds
- Land registry and Cadaster. Registration of the property in the name of the new owner
- Buying a property in Mallorca is an investment and therefore it is necessary to plan how to optimise – from a legal point of view – the taxation.
Before starting the project a calculation of the taxes and expenses is made not only for the purchase, but also for the holding of the property in the future.