As a Real Estate Solicitor I’m active in any part of Mallorca doing the process of buying a property easy, and safe.
I’m integrated in Palma Lawyers Team and collegiate in exercise in the Lawyers Association of the Balearic Islands ICAIB. Having experience in Court cases I’m focused in Property Conveyancing.
…“Although I’m a lawyer, and because Mallorca’s market particularities, sometimes I feel like a detective trying to uncover the real situation of the property my client it’s willing to buy”.
- NIE number application.
- Verification of the legality of any property either in town or rural areas.
- Tax and mortgage advice.
- Negotiation with vendors
- Charges and encumbrances investigation
- Drafting reserve, option contracts and purchase deeds
- Land registry and Cadaster. Registration of the property in the name of the new owner
- Buying a property in Mallorca is an investment and therefore it is necessary to plan how to optimise – from a legal point of view – the taxation.
Before starting the project a calculation of the taxes and expenses is made not only for the purchase, but also for the holding of the property in the future.