As a Real Estate Solicitor I’m active in any part of Mallorca trying to make the process of buying a property easy, and safe.
I’m integrated in Palma Lawyers Team and collegiate in exercice in the Lawyers Association of the Balearic Islands ICAIB.
…“Although I’m a lawyer, because Mallorca’s market particularities, sometimes I feel like a detective trying to uncover lies”.
- NIE number application.
- Verification of the legality of any property either in town or rural areas.
- Surveyor and Architect report
- Tax and mortgage advice.
- Negotiation with vendors
- Charges and encumbrances investigation
- Drafting reserve, option contracts and purchase deeds
- Land registry and Cadaster. Registration of the property in the name of the new owner
- Buying a property in Mallorca is an investment and therefore it is necessary to plan how to optimise – from a legal point of view – the taxation.
Before starting the project a calculation of the taxes and expenses is made not only for the purchase, but also for the holding of the property in the future.